» Latest News
- March 03, 2014: a case study of Alt-Ergo in SPARK 2014 is available.
- February 10, 2014: discover our development/release process scheme !
- February 7, 2014: the latest public release of Alt-Ergo is now available on a Githup repository.
- December 13, 2013: a report about profiling Alt-Ergo with ocp-memprof is available on OCamlPro's blog.
- October 22, 2013: an evaluation of Alt-Ergo's master branch is available.
- September 20, 2013: a new public version (0.95.2) of Alt-Ergo is released.
- September 20, 2013: support offerings of Alt-Ergo by OcamlPro are available.
- September 20, 2013: the new web site of Alt-Ergo is launched.