|Proved Valid (%)||84,01 %||85,77 %||92,62 %|
|Required time (seconds)||10831||10504||9767|
(valid formulas per second)
(Timeout was set to 60 seconds. The benchmark is made of 19044 formulas, and some of them are known to be invalid. The results are obtained with Alt-Ergo's native input language)
- January 29, 2015: a new major private release (version 1.00) of Alt-Ergo is released.
- December 30, 2014: a new public version (0.99.1) of Alt-Ergo is released.
- July 15, 2014: here is a small tutorial about "try Alt-Ergo".
- March 03, 2014: a case study of Alt-Ergo in SPARK 2014 is available.
- February 10, 2014: discover our development/release process scheme !
- February 7, 2014: the latest public release of Alt-Ergo is now available on a Githup repository.
- December 13, 2013: a report about profiling Alt-Ergo with ocp-memprof is available.
- October 22, 2013: an evaluation of Alt-Ergo's master branch is available.
- September 20, 2013: support offerings of Alt-Ergo by OcamlPro are available.
- September 20, 2013: the new web site of Alt-Ergo is launched.